January 04, 2010

The Immaculate Vaccination





Louis Pasteur had no fear. Surrounded by invisible bugs, cornered by curdled constituents, ripped as heck. And did I mention fearless?

“ Anxious to secure a sample of saliva straight from the jaws of a rabid dog, I once saw [Pasteur] with the glass tube held between his lips draw a few drops of the deadly saliva from the mouth of a rabid bull-dog, held on the table by two assistants, their hands protected by leather gloves."

My biggest regret is that I wasn't around at the time.

6 comments:

  1. Intense eyebrows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manly eyebrows for a manly man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weren't his antibodies the size of cannonballs in the first post?

    I liked that...though maybe I just read what I wanted to...

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, i was on the fence, and i fell over to the other side.

    but i may just jump back over :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:08 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:34 PM

    I read this forum since 2 weeks and now i have decided to register to share with you my ideas. [url=http://inglourious-seo.com]:)[/url]

    ReplyDelete