October 21, 2006

Grape Escapist




Nothing like a bunchagreat news grapes. As I haven't heard a mulled word from the broken pencil stubbers, I doubt I'll get a booth at Canzine. Thus! I'll be peddling my addtadd wares from loving arms and snug backsnack. I'm more of a wanderlusty anywee.

Teamed up with the increasingly striking Afo for a late night Imaginative Film Fest viewing for free. Menu incorporates steaming titles like triple-bean chili, good morning native america, about town, and the fabulous rezurrection (featuring the ever poignant Keejec Douglas). Excellent goodness.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:18 AM

    Grapist vs. Hammurderer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thepretty daughter gay oldenburg also smiled, but her smile was demurely directed atthe trees outside, clad as they were in all the flaming glory of theirautumn tints, glistening with the recent rain and dripping with gemsthat sparkled and flashed in the noonday sun as they fell.

    ReplyDelete