April 07, 2010

Crayola Cult Consumes Friends, Energy, Time




So this crayon thing has gotten way way out of control.  It's pretty much my favorite medium now, and my new mission is to fill every sketch with waxy colored goodness.  I was going to load every single drawing I make, in order, but that's become a bit too time consuming.  Maybe I'll eventually get them all on my flickr site.  Or maybe they will just smear themselves into mud as they wait, wasting away on the shelf like so many preschool dreams.  I am sorry little dudes, I only have like six hands and they are all somewhere else. 

6 comments:

  1. That one of Kayla is REALLY good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tanks ash, i only put the good ones up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can commission me to do a full scale, nude laser watercolor sculpture installation sound piece whenever you want, bing bing bing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think only Kunie is into those...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i will ask nathan about a possible collaborative happening in august

    ReplyDelete