November 14, 2006

Playin' Ketchup (One Day, This Will All Be Roars)



This afternoon was, indeed, and it was. I'm slowly consuming strategic areas of this household, and this day's catch was no exception. My territory encompasses the southernmost bedroom, the toilet (predominantly with raised lid), the rain-wornsome deck, the double-deckered desktop, and the right kitchen sink. Moreover, as of 1:30 pm this Tuesday, my kingdom extends over the dining room table. Having laid my deed cards in rows of color, it appears I need only purchase Park Place and St. Charles Ave. to establish a monopoliptic panopticon of ruthless efficiency.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:35 AM

    I love that, it reminds me of those height charts distributed by the milk syndicate, and that kid stole my low post move.

    ReplyDelete