November 28, 2006

Onna Move



What have I been? Well, both my brother and sis-in-law bequeathed me with much bookege. A veritable book keg within each arm. From my brother's stack, I've tanked the All-Star Supermen.
I had no other choice. Eye candy, suckers for suckers. Must say, the first three were fairly good and fun, food and gun. The fourth felled my shorts, unfortunately, sporting a fiendishly bothersome Jimmy Olsen akin to a certain Hawke-portrayed bland brain blend boob. I finished the comic, but honestly the nose flick was completely insufferable . To his credit, however, said act-tore reads a fittingly Nicholsonian voice box into Kilgore Trout.

Also, I have not the Rabies. Well, I haven't exhibited any Rabian Night artifacts recently. I don't feel like I'll become a Rabbies anytime soon. But my blood hasn't been removed and specifically tested for the Rabbit disease, so we'll just have to worry gemstones and rhineholdts in the mean, mean times.







I'm okay with that. I know some people wouldn't be okay with that. But I'm okay with that. Okay. Everything's okay. If I don't die.


Meanwhile, I'm reading fine-spined literature outloud. Salting tongue soil between wags.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:57 PM

    You're on a roll! I'm so curious about the kids' book . . . I love the monkeys!! I also couldn't help clicking on those links you included in the text -- addictive.

    Meanwhile, I'm so bad with the blog thing that I couldn't even remember my password when trying to post this as a "blogger." Blogger I am not. I'm going to have to figure something else out . . . (you know who)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:52 PM

    Dude, there are some very complicated, high technology solutions to your problem. Like bread.

    ReplyDelete