September 20, 2006

Fry Your Opticals At Home, No TV Needed!

I was messing around with my optics this morning, and during said 'e-ball session' I recognized a habitual tendency of moving my head in looloo of rotating my eyes. Speaking of rotate, try tracing a spiral shape with your foveal vision with maximum velocity. That should blow your kool-aid for a while, even if you're assuming a peaceful full-lotus.

That's what we're all about here, folks. Great bursts of red in the officeplace: hey, why you lookin' 'roun' like dat, Ted?-- KA-BLAM!



Meanwhile, at the ranch, the Youth Council fleshed out a feasible, ludicrous storyline (including a scene-buh-scene breakdown, holy shoehorn, we were actually poductive) for our upcoming seven-minute low-budget wonderfilm about gentriglobalconglomglomazation that happens to star me.

I actually had no say concerning my eminent role: the wippasnapjacks brainhurricaned that up on my absence a few weeks ago.



Please peruse my digilant minutes from tonight's meeting:




I'm helping, I'm helping!

4 comments:

  1. remember how i told you about the panda attacks?
    please watch my awesome friend Chris.
    www.cutewithchris.com

    also read that ken babstock so i can get it back.
    but you know. no rush or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:11 PM

    NEMO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. chris is clearly the cutest.



    similar to n'mo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:33 PM

    GUT-monsters. that's why suits are so stressed!

    ReplyDelete