September 03, 2006

Da Bugga Inda Turanna





Suddenly, three horsepeople entered (SL), and everything got shook up. My dad, brudda, and sis-n-lawsie are around town for a couple more dees. Romping from place to place via our lovely TTC today, and they met a third of the meat crew, so no complaints there. Tomorrow, we head at a wee early hour to an undisclosed location new to us all. Stay tuned, for surely drawings will follow (as will more concerned fraternal and paternal asides).




And I don't know why Tim decided to don Mäk's hairpiece, but it's a mighty suitable fit.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:01 AM

    It's not a hairpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:57 PM

    WHAT A NICE LOOKING FAMILY-and how lucky you are they came to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:23 PM

    a copy of the pic you drew in my book now hangs in my cube--so much better than the mostly blank, gray wall. ate some veggies & fruit today too, gonna try to do that more often (thank you). aim for balance, that's what i say; taking things to extremes seems to be much more limiting in my mind...(shoot! another rejection letter :p back to work i guess...) your artwork ROCKS, the best around

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:29 AM

    I saw your figures and compositions this morning and recharged me again. Your creation has good taste.

    ReplyDelete