September 22, 2007

Just my Type (Lighter)

ah, a cause for perpetual celebration and
a poem to my new computer, birthed upon
opening its sleek shipping components a
few days ago.




mascara typography


keyed up the clackity track
padded
my lap's topped with
an ultrathin
info maker
made luminescent as a fly's flappers

laid cross't the abdomen
this is the clamshell
compact of tomorrow
so
that screen's mirroring me
faced with a mimic
not a mime field

under each
application
of

mascara typography


error: no brain


congregates
on
reflection







me type words even while seated. go fig, newty, sir.
found a humble yet servicable image editor this eve.
watch out. the rocks are going to come alive.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah. That is right. You gotz new laptop flavr. Congratulations.

    Good job on the slam - talk at me via email if you like.

    Plus, Danny Sherrard is coming this Wednesday, friend. This is one show you really shouldn't miss.

    ReplyDelete