July 22, 2007

Tottering On Potter Bling

Meanwhile, I've been up to my shin guards in catching up on that whole Harry 'Canon Fodder' Potter craze, initially instigated by my fellows and ladies at work and later driven by the fun of it all. Today marks my finishing of the series, half-read by the page, half-heard through the riveting Jim Dale. Luckily, my hands had plenty of manual labor during the audio-imbibing process. After the second coat tomorrow, our dining room is finished, its numerous cracks healed and sealed, its many scrapes covered and smothered.

A major force in the painting movement. Who knew?

2 comments:

  1. SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! i'm going to cali this weekend and won't be back until september...here is the website i was talking about where i made extra summer cash. Later! the website is here

    ReplyDelete