December 08, 2006

It Be Inda Air

Change, that is. Snow. Last night, I ran outside and sang a holiday song, walked a Bagua circle, and jumped back to the little dry tropic pocket called 2106. The home. The holiday. The weirdness. Yes, it's been a few weird moments, from previous post to this here one. I was surfin' other bloggies, saw some photoshop-colorings, thought I could do it, and messed with the little doodie above. Psh. Nuffin' to it.

Cocky meter off the charts. I feel some bursts of creative verticality with some horizontal booster rockets thrown in for free.

2 comments:

  1. the lighting is really cracking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There
    Met you at the Gladstone Hotel 'zine fair. Saw some small (4x6?) paintings on flat white backgrounds - kind of portraits - really liked them - asked if you would do a couple for me, of Linda and I. Please let me know if I'm actually in contact with the right guy. (We met in Toronto, not Delaware)
    donlinda2002@hotmail.com
    Thanks
    Don

    ReplyDelete