September 10, 2006

The Going is Getting Going, In a Roundabout Kinda Way

Well, now. Nothing really goes 'according to plan.' And I will eventually realize that 'according to plan,' specifically when referring to expected events of my day, is total wunk-funk. Though, really, I WILL be posting earlier. And I WILL start drawing before 10 pm. I'm obviously harboring some strange lifeform which makes me a hyperactive, scrambling muckfoot in the morning, afternoon, and early evening. You've been at it for too long, you leech! I say, thy suckface shall be drawn out at least from time to time!


I managed to 'according to plan' some doodlepods and these two are 'accordings' for a kids book I've been toying (at).


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:55 PM

    Todd, you are just plain amazing...and what Kid's book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:03 AM

    Awesome mood to all your stuff Todd. Really cool.

    -Brett

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:49 PM

    Odd, these are totally reminiscent of Blankets.

    -Lori.

    ReplyDelete