April 24, 2006

More Cats




Worked on my new zine this morning and it's destined for the printing block tomorrow afternoon. More on that in the next couple days.


Went back to the meat department for practically no reason today...the first time since I quit. I had no idea it was SO. WHITE. Holy crap, Don was practically shimmering with benevolence in his snowy clean meat coat. Ah mean, we're talkin' IMMACULATELY white. Calcium cliffs.



Speaking of whatever, here're some more Taeji drawings...this fellow really had some spunk about him, yelling and dancing and generally deafening the audience. With a bangin' hairchop to boot.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:00 PM

    Very nice! I found a place where you can
    make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
    and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
    I made over $900 last month having fun!

    make extra money

    ReplyDelete